I’m Christine – nice to meet you!
Are you ready to live your best life? Let’s work together to push past the fear and help you be intentionally you.
What is Life Coaching?
Life coaching is a journey during which we peer into the depths of your patterns and beliefs, with the goal of reaching a better understanding of what makes you tick. My guidance is meant to help you navigate your way through life’s tangled brush, uncovering new paths and methods to get you where you want to be. By choosing to work with a life coach, you are saying yes to self-care by investing in your future, your happiness, and ramping up the “joy factor” that permeates your day-to-day. Now, nobody said it was going to be easy – but I truly believe that strength and fearlessness are born of discomfort. If you trust me, and trust yourself, let’s jump right in.
This program is by invitation or referral only. Please submit an application for review. If accepted, I will contact you to schedule a complimentary preliminary coaching call so we can get to know each other in a meaningful way before kicking off your journey.
My signature method, Chakra Needs, focuses on a handful of key goals: deeper self-knowing, understanding your needs and values, and melding those things together to create a defined roadmap for your personal progress. By peeling back layers of confusion and doubt, these insights will help us point you in a direction that spells positivity, happiness, and self-actualization.
Some of my preferred techniques include: goal-setting, accountability, visualization, meditation, yoga, and the ever-popular Law of Attraction.
With your newfound map and a clear image of your highest needs, any number of dreams and projects can come to fruition! You could…
What’s included in your 7-month journey
This program is 100% online, so we can connect at any time, from anywhere! This also means that PJs are a welcome dress code.
- 14 one-on-one 60-minute coaching sessions – via video chat or phone
- Guest mentor videos – benefit from 7 thought-provoking perspectives
- 7 monthly workbooks – includes exercises and tools to support homework assignments
- Access to me between sessions – we’re in this together!
- Assignments and homework catered to each module and session – assignments are rooted in my Chakra Needs method, and personalized based on your individual goals and challenges
- Private Facebook group with access to myself, your guest mentors, and others who have completed their journey or are currently in coaching – use this space to ask questions, contribute personal findings, and give/receive support among a warm, nurturing network
Meet our guest mentors
Don’t forget, you can swap ideas and insights with these incredible minds thanks to the private Facebook group membership included in your program.
Amanda Chicoine, Yoga Instructor
Barrie Risman. Yoga Educator, Teacher–Trainer, and Mentor
Melanie Richards, Founder and Director of HappyTree Yoga Studio in Montreal
Mama, Yoga Teacher, Speaker, Coach, and Co-Author
Gen Larocque, Modern Goddess Yoga Instructor
Yasmin Fudakowska-Gow, Wellbeing Coach, Naturopathic Doctor, and Yoga Therapy Teacher
And special guest,
Mama, Yoga Teacher, Speaker, Coach, and Co-Author
Making the right choice
Module 1: You are here
4 months, 8 sessions
Paint a picture of where you are, what’s working you for, and what you’d like to change
- Identify current challenges
- Brainstorm effective solutions
- Uncover your Perfect System and how it’s holding you hostage
- Explore how your “ego needs” are being met – or not – in your current situation
- Muladhara, the need for certainty
- Svadisthana, the need for variety
- Manipura, the need to feel significant
- Anahata, the need for love and connection
Module 2: Where are you headed?
2 months, 4 sessions
Establish the direction in which you wish to grow, based on findings from Module 1
- Define your top 10 values
- Learn about your desired feelings and how they operate in everything you do
- Use your Spirit Needs to position yourself for progress and growth
- Vishuddha, the need to Grow
- Ajna, the need to be of Contribution
Module 3: Go!
1 month, 2 sessions
Confidence: enter, stage right. It’s time to decide what’s next, what’s right, and where you most need to be
- Open your Crown Chakra, Sahasrara, and explore how you fit into the whole of all that is
- Prioritize all of your needs and values
- Measure all possible paths that might offer resistance against your priorities
- Take matters into your own hands – decide!
What program graduates have to say…
I LOVE how Christine tied it all together in our last call, and helped me formulate a clear action plan that aligned with my top values and that feels really good! I feel so much more clear and purposeful. This program has such a cool way of meeting us where we are at and validating our experience at any given point in time.
Christine is a brilliant guide. She is such a wise woman and has created something really special with the Chakra Needs program. This program is super unique, and if you do the work, you will find the clarity you are searching for.
– Ambar Gingerelli
Christine was the catalyst to inspire me to take the necessary actions to pursue my dreams. She was the gentle push I needed to help me discover my passions and make me aware of repetitive thought patterns holding me back from taking control of my life.
– Monique Malais
I went from feeling lost and lacking direction & confidence, to taking responsibility and making real change in my life. It was incredibly fast too. I went from being an overwhelmed unemployed volunteer to teaching 3-4 yoga classes per week in about 6 weeks time. I am so excited about where my life is at now!
– Claire Gaudreau
Christine opened my eyes to things I was not seeing about myself, and gently pushed me to face my fears and to overcome my inner barriers. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for support, encouragement and the push they need to make a big transition in their lives!
– Marcia Moraes
I have a clearer sense of where I am heading in my life. Since our time in coaching together, I am more connected to my goals and feel more confident about achieving them.
– Anna Teeple
Frequently Asked Questions
Each session unfolds entirely online, via video calls or on the phone. The program includes 7 recorded sessions with prolific yoga teachers and specialists, monthly workbooks with impactful homework assignments, and a private Facebook group that facilitates sharing, discussion, and support.
Step 2: I will get in touch if your application is accepted. Coaching is an extremely personal endeavour, so I onboard new clients based on whether I believe we would be able to connect on a fundamental level. If this is not the case, I would be happy to assist you in finding a coach who is well-suited to your needs and personal situation.
However, there may be times when we decide to meet in person, should that work for both of us. Nothing beats being able to hug each other after a powerful session!
Some clients come to me when they need help deciding exactly what their next major endeavour will be – others are simply looking for some clarity about what’s out there and what’s truly important to them in their own lives.