The Soft Side of Power with Christine Guenette
1. the ability to do something or act in a particular way, especially as a faculty or quality.
2. the capacity or ability to direct or influence the behavior of others or the course of events.
Connect with your personal sense of power while surrounded by peace and the natural beauty in Sutton, Quebec.
Manipura is our third Chakra, and is located in the belly, the solar plexus. It relates to our sense of personal worth, our significance, and is closely linked with our sense of self, the ego.
As with any source of power, it must be held respectfully and with intention. Our ego holds the power to shape us, to define us, to motivate us. It can also cause harm and pain for others, when left unattended to.
During this 3 day, 2 night retreat with Christine, Certified Yoga Teacher and Life Coach, connect with your power, understand it's magnitude, and learn how to use it wisely with purpose, intention, and kindness.
"Au tournant du Cœur" Retreat Centre
1. easy to mold, cut, compress, or fold; not hard or firm to the touch.
2. having a pleasing quality involving a subtle effect or contrast rather than sharp definition.
The Plan (*subject to change)
6pm arrival, kombucha cocktail
8pm opening satsang
12pm Hike or free personal time
8pm yoga and meditation
12pm closing ceremony
1. give (someone) the authority or power to do something.
2. make (someone) stronger and more confident, especially in controlling their life and claiming their rights.
- 27 cushions, 36 chairs and 15 yoga mats (meditation hall)
- Speakers, fan and a/c (meditation hall)
- Bedding not included - Participants bring their own sheets, blankets and towel
- 3 showers and 3 toilets on ground floor with the possibility of 5 showers and toilets depending on the numbers of participants
- Cabins equipped with chamber pots, one compostable toilet outside and access to toilet in the main house
- All rooms are equipped with a sink and 2 single beds
- Menus are vegetarian with maximum use of organic local products
- Infra-red sauna available (2 places)
- Wi-Fi available in main house
- 1,5 km walking trail
- A 2 night stay
- All meals (vegetarian)
- 3 Yoga classes
- Satsang discussions
- Chakra Needs Workshop
- Colour printed workbook
- Group meditation
- Surprise gifts for you to take home
- 60 minute complimentary coaching call with Christine (valid for 2 months after the retreat)
Christine, a certified hatha yoga teacher and life coach, has been practicing yoga since 1997 and has been teaching since 2011. With a background as a Swedish Massage Therapist, she possesses an extensive knowledge of anatomy and alignment and offers secure hands on adjustments to her students. Her knowledge of yoga and massage complement each other and allow her to offer a special integrated class, sure to increase alignment, flexibility and strength.
Christine is passionate about yoga for how it has helped her connect with her body, open her mind and heal her soul. Her challenging classes are full of fun and creative sequences. She guides her students through an experience that transcends into every area of their lives.
Christine works with yogis from around the world with her signature method Chakra Needs in group programs as well as one-on-one in private sessions.
Price - Early Bird until June 25th 2018
Single Rooms &
$600 + taxes $550 + taxes
$550 + taxes $500 + taxes
Dormitory & Camp sites (bring your own tent etc)
$500 + taxes $450 +taxes
Please note the cancellation for the retreat is as follows: Cancellations more than 8 weeks before the arrival date will receive a 100% refund minus a $200 administration fee. Cancellations one month before the arrival date will receive a 50% refund. Cancellations less than one month before the arrival date will not receive any refund.